Monday, March 7, 2011

Bachelorette Playlist

 

This weekend I'll be heading to Sin City for my Bachelorette weekend and I couldn't be more excited! It's going to be an EPIC trip to be sure! I'm not sure of the plans (they're a surprise), or even my outfits yet, but I know it's going to be an incredibly fun time!

From where we live, Vegas is about a 3 hour drive and the roadtrip there is often some of the best memories. What roadtrip would be complete without a bomb playlist??? I've started putting some songs together and would like some feedback and help from my fave bloggy friends!

Here's what I have so far (in no particular order), just a fun mix of great songs, old and new. Some of them are just fitting for the trip and some are inside jokes or are memories with my gfs. :

1. Katy Perry- Fireworks, TGIF, Waking Up in Vegas
2. Beyonce- Single Ladies, Crazy in Love
3. Britney Spears-  Hold it Against Me, 3, Womanizer
4. Lady Gaga- Born This Way, Bad Romance, Poker Face, Telephone
5. Rihanna- Only Girl (in the World), Don't Stop the Music
6. Kesha- We R Who We R, Tik Tok (Glee version too)
7. Snoop Dogg- Ain't No Fun (If the homies can't get none) (when I was pledging the sorority, we had to learn this song by heart...with dance moves)
8. Fat Joe- Make it Rain
9. 50 Cent- In Da Club (hello Spring Break 2003! It's been a long time)
10. DJ Unk- Walk it Out
11. Michael Jackson/Glee- PYT (Pretty Young Thing)
12. T Pain- Buy U A Drink/I'm N Luv Wit a Stripper/Bartender  13. Jagged Edge- Lets Get Married Remix
14. Journey- Don't Stop Believin/Anyway You Want It
15. Jimmy Buffet- If You Like Pina Coladas
16. Queen/Glee- Fat Bottomed Girls 

17. AC/DC-Highway to Hell
18. Justin Bieber/Glee- Baby
19. Kim Zolciak- Don't Be Tardy for the Party
20. Black Eyed Peas- The Time (Dirty Bit)
21. Jamie Foxx/Glee- Blame It (On the Alcohol)
22. JLo- On the Floor
23. Enrique- Tonight (I'm Lovin You)
24. Spice Girls- Spice Up Your Life, Wannabe

What songs am I missing??? Check out some Summer Playlists I did last year (rap, girl mix, and old school rock)
Post a Comment