Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Shower Thank-Yous

All of my Thank You notes from my shower were sent out last week and I can finally post them! You can check out my shower here and here if you missed it.

First, I printed a greeting card with several pictures from the shower from Wal-Mart. They're great quality and a total steal (only $.36 each!). I used Wal-Mart for my Save-the-Dates as well, see them here. I don't know why the wording is showing so small, but it's actually quite large in person and reads "Thank you so much!! Kristen's Bridal Shower With Love, Kristen and Matthew"

Then I picked up a scrapbooking paper pad to write my notes. I thought the paper would be perfect with the Alice in Wonderland theme, guests would all have a different colorful print.

Each envelope was stamped with a personalized rubber stamp I bought from Etsy Seller Love To Create Stamps. We used the stamp on our invitations as well (a future post about them is coming since I haven't shown you guys yet!), but used a soft yellow ink for those.
 

For the Bridesmaids, I gave each of them a small glass heart plate for their jewelry. They all worked so hard to make the shower such a special day for me. I love them and am truly blessed with wonderful friends and family!


Thank you again to all of my family and friends! The shower was incredible and will be a day I will always cherish. I can't believe the wedding is coming so soon! Aaaagh!
Post a Comment