Thursday, March 17, 2011

NOTD- Essie Coat Azure


 
Coat Azure (one coat only, no top coat)

Even though it's St Pattys Day, I'm rocking blue polish instead today! I picked up the mini-cube of Essie's French Affair from their Spring collection from Ulta and I'm in love with the colors. Coat Azure reminds me of Jelly Belly Beans. They're the perfect colors for spring!

The cube contains Sand Tropez, Coat Azure, Nice is Nice and French Affair.
 

PS I'm STILL recovering from my bach party (pics up Monday!) and this time change is killing me!! How is everyone else's week going along? Any plans for St Patty Day?

8 comments :

Vanessa said...

I am in love with this collection! I picked up Topless & Barefoot and the color is a perfect nude.

LB said...

Stop posting nail pictures! I am SO jealous of your pretty nails. I have dinky short nails that make my hands look like boy hands if i dont have fake nails on. And I'm so jealous of this pretty color! : )

Whim Wham Life said...

You are such a rebel:-) I'm not wearing any green today either, oops! xoxo

Anonymous said...

im so crazy about blue polish! i like this color :-)

Anonymous said...

I think we all need to stay away from Essie or other brands that contain Dibutyl Phthalate! (I was in Ulta and read a warning sign, looked it up, and it scared me!). For example, OPI eliminated DP in 2006, and its banned in Europe. Essie's colors are GORGEOUS but is it worth it?

christie @ ckanani.com said...

wow, beautiful colors! i love.

cksxo.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

I love this color and this collection pack! I must get to ulta and check it out! Thanks for always sharing your beauty finds... love them :)

Jules said...

This is the first I’ve seen of this shade on someone’s nails and it looks super pretty for spring. I also really want to try French Affair. It looks like a nice pink.

I’m so glad you had fun at your bachelorette party!! Can’t wait to see pics.