Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Katy Perry OPI Teenage Dream Dupe!

Since Katy Perry's OPI Collection came out, I have been on the hunt to pick up the pink sparkly Teenage Dream color. I've seen it all over the web and love it. However, every store I've been to is all sold out, it's such a bummer!  I refused to be defeated though and found a great duplicate of the color for only $2.50! What a steal!
Sinful Colors in Pinky Glitter just ONE COAT!

I'm pretty excited I found a color so similar and with such great color in only one coat. I'm quite impressed! It's not exactly the same shade, but I'm pretty satisfied with how similar they are. If you want to check out the Teenage Dream swatches or the entire collection, check out All Lacquered Up's post here.

10 comments :

Jules said...

Very nice dupe! Sinful Colors make some really pretty shades and this one is no exception. I got the last bottle of Teenage Dream a few weeks ago at Ulta. I’m usually never lucky like that. You should see what it took for me to track down the Urban Decay Naked Palette…lol

Anonymous said...

I think that color looks better than the Katy Perry color, nice choice!

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE the color!

Nado Queenie said...

Great find! I Love that OPI color, I will be on the look out for you :)

Instant Inspiration said...

Ooh I like! I just bought this neon pink Sinful Colors polish - and was worried that it would chip right away or be super thin (since it cost me $2) but I love it and it's actually great quality!

Mrs Gable said...

I love the color. That is a great dupe!

Anonymous said...

what a steal! i love polishes that you don't have to apply 20 coats on! let me know how easy it is to remove when u take it off...that is usually my most difficult thing with glitter polish! but i loveeee the color!

<3 megan

Lindsay said...

I just bought that same one! new follower by the way :)

Lyndsy said...

The teenage dream was sold out at my local beauty supply too :( BOO!

Apple Lacquer said...

these actually arent dupes at all. i have both, theyre very different. try Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Strobe Light. way closer.