Monday, March 28, 2011

OOTD

Want to know what my pose it? It's The Hulk. Awesome right?
I put up a second pic where you can see the shoes from a different night.
Xhilaration Striped Top
JBrand Skinny Jeans
Steve Madden Heaven Patent Flats in Taupe
F21 Necklaces, Bracelets
Nordstrom Bangles
HandM Bracelets
Michael Kors Watch

What did you ladies do this weekend? The Fiance was gone for his BFF's/Best Man's bachelor party (see his Man Shower here) so I took full advantage of the weekend. I played 3rd wheel to my bff and her husband and saw The Lincoln Lawyer, it was such a great film! Definitely worth seeing in the theatre, but would be just as good on DVD.

Saturday I headed to LA to a rum bar to celebrate a friend's birthday. It was so great to catch up with all my college friends, we had a great time. Then I went shopping with my Mom, Aunt and a friend for wedding stuff and totally scored on apothecary jars at Home Goods and my Mom found a gorgeous dress from Macy's for the wedding. I'm so excited, only 40 days left!

How was your weekend? What did you do?
Post a Comment