Monday, October 11, 2010

My Sorority Big Sis' Wedding

My Big Sis L from the sorority is one of my close and dear friends. She introduced me to so many people and showed me the reigns in college and taught me so many things over the course of our sisterhood. She recently married and I wanted to share the pictures with you. It was one of the most gorgeous weddings I've attended and she was absolutely stunning as a bride. Congratulations and best wishes again L and J!

Here we are before the ceremony started:


Here comes the gorgeous bride:

 

The reception:



This picture is three generations of sisterhood, L-R is my Grand Big Sis, my Big Sis and myself


The details:


Pretty huh? The Fiance and I may just steal and tweak some ideas for ourselves!

12 comments :

Caroline said...

Beautiful wedding! Love your dress!

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

What a beautiful wedding! I love the ceremony location and her dress is gorgeous!

Nado Queenie said...

Everything looked really beautiful, love the idea of a cookie bar, super cute!

Anonymous said...

LOVE her dress! and your dress!!

Anonymous said...

Soooo gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Aww Little! thanks for the special shout out! Just wanted to say that all of the decorations/ details were done on a budget and by ourselves =ing lots of time and hard work in the beginning but totally paid off in the end!
-Love Big

Ashley J said...

I loved her wedding dress, very unique!!

http://www.afashionfixation.blogspot.com

Ms. Emmy N said...

What a gorgeous wedding, your big sis does look stunning, as do you!

REBrown said...

I love the back of the dress!

REBrown
rekdbrown.blogspot.com

Leah said...

What a gorgeous wedding!!!! Her dress was gorgeous and you were stunning as always!!!

Luvs!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Wow. She was a gorgeous bride. That dress is amazing!

Kerr said...

love the 3 generations picture!