Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I Heart Lea Michele

Lea is my girl crush. I've loved her since the start of Glee and I'm her #1 fan for her red carpet choices (see her Celeb Inspiration post here and she's my Top 10 Best Dressed here). She's also the cover girl for the UK's Marie Claire. Here's some pictures from the shoot, but see all of the pictures and tidbits of the interview here. The pictures are beautiful, she's truly talented and breathtakingly beautiful. I really believe and hope that her career will be huge and she'll be around forever without getting all out of sorts.

'Glee has made me feel beautiful. Now when people say that I don't feel like they're lying.' 

10 comments :

Nado Queenie said...

LOVE HER & HER RED CARPET STYLE TOO! THESE PICS OF HER ARE AMAZING!
P.S. I went crazy last night when she sang "Popa can you hear me!!" on Glee...hee hee

Anonymous said...

Hey lady, you can't click on your previous post about your halloween costumes! it says the link is bad! i totally wanted to see if yours were as bad as mine!

Anonymous said...

I love her too!!! :)

Anonymous said...

love her..i thought last nights episode was really good..their version of one of us has been playing on repeat..and um, i think she does barbara better than barbara!

Lyndsy said...

These shots of her are gorgeous. I am still not sure what I think of her though. Her characters bugs me. Last night was the first episode that I liked her. She sounded amazing singing Babs.

She is getting soooo thin!

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

I must say that she looks pretty in these pictures, but I still think she's lost too much weight.

Leah said...

I love her!! I just started watching glee and she is so pretty and I love her style!

Luvs!

Unknown said...

fantastic shoot - and i WANT and i mean WANT that cream strapless dress - it's BEYOND - i need to know who it's by!!!

PS … ~Join In on the Tiptoe Butterfly Necklace Give-Away Here~


*kiss kiss*
Erika @ ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Jessica said...

that cream dress is to die for! love it! she is beautiful... i should start watching glee. everyone seems to like it

Unknown said...

I think Lea Michelle looks like Jessie Payo from this film Rising Stars. What do you think? Watch the trailer! http://bit.ly/StaRZ