Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Product Review: Sephora Palette To Go - BCA Edition

Do you like make-up? Palettes? Do you have breasts? Wow, then you should hop on over to Sephora and pick up this pretty little ditty.


 


I know, I know, I've already done TWO posts of other Sephora Palettes To Go (see them here and here), but I just can't help myself when it's such a great product. It's like that basic piece of clothing you buy in every color because it goes with everything and is so easy to wear.


Plus, Sephora will donate $1 from the sale of this product to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Why the heck not right? You can buy it here from Sephora's site directly. Sidenote; you can also get a travel size Benefit Cosmetic High Beam To Go for $10 online only. I bought this with my purchase and can't wait to give it a whirl, review coming soon!


Here's a look at the shadows:


Top row from L-R, first without a flash and then with a flash:




Bottom row from L-R, first without a flash and then with a flash:



As always, the Sephora shadows are perfectly pigmented and last all day. Theses pictures really don't give them justice. Sephora is quickly becoming my favorite brand for eyeshadow, and they're such a great price and delivers great coverage, color, and quailty.

Have you tried their make-up brand? Do you like it? What brands do you use?

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

i am in love with these palettes because of you! i love these shades of eyeshadow, and i would actually wear each of them. the blues never get used by me. i still haven't gotten the one you most recently did the review on. i want that one too! maybe i'll go today...

Anonymous said...

i like these colors! i actually just bought one at targey by ELF from their holiday collection..i think it was 7.00 and its huge..im so excited to play. im going to keep it in my gym bag so i dont have to schlep all my makeup in the am

Kim Axani said...

Love the pink casing!