Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Product Review: Sephora Palette To Go - BCA Edition

Do you like make-up? Palettes? Do you have breasts? Wow, then you should hop on over to Sephora and pick up this pretty little ditty.


 


I know, I know, I've already done TWO posts of other Sephora Palettes To Go (see them here and here), but I just can't help myself when it's such a great product. It's like that basic piece of clothing you buy in every color because it goes with everything and is so easy to wear.


Plus, Sephora will donate $1 from the sale of this product to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Why the heck not right? You can buy it here from Sephora's site directly. Sidenote; you can also get a travel size Benefit Cosmetic High Beam To Go for $10 online only. I bought this with my purchase and can't wait to give it a whirl, review coming soon!


Here's a look at the shadows:


Top row from L-R, first without a flash and then with a flash:




Bottom row from L-R, first without a flash and then with a flash:



As always, the Sephora shadows are perfectly pigmented and last all day. Theses pictures really don't give them justice. Sephora is quickly becoming my favorite brand for eyeshadow, and they're such a great price and delivers great coverage, color, and quailty.

Have you tried their make-up brand? Do you like it? What brands do you use?
Post a Comment