Monday, October 25, 2010

New Hair Braid Trend?

Check out Kim Kardashian's hair when she went out with Ciara for lunch:
 

It looks like she just did an upside down braid down the center. I like it! It looks really simple, keeps your hair out of your face, and is a different look than the usual braided bangs down the side that's been so popular lately. I think that this look would be best for long thick hair and would be so easy to copy!

How do you do an upside down braid you ask? When braiding your hair, instead of crossing the hairs over each side you simple cross them under instead.

What do you think of the braid? Do you like it? Are you going to try it? Do you think it will catch on?

9 comments :

Anonymous said...

i love kim..she is my hair crush FOR SURE...

Taylor said...

I think it looks great, but yes I agree, thick hair would be a must for this style!

I also love her sweater!!!

REBrown said...

I love Kim K....her hair is what I always want mine to be!

REBrown
rekdbrown.blogspot.com

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

I normally love her hair and I think this looks great on her, but I wouldn't do it on my own hair. I do absolutely love her sweater though! I want.

Leah said...

This look is so cute! What a great idea!

Luvs!

Nado Queenie said...

I WISH I had Kim's hair!!!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

It's kind of funny, I only know how to do an upside down braid. I'm naturally backwards I guess. Glad it's starting to catch on ;) hehe

Found you via Location Central blog and had to visit because I grew up in Chino. So we're practically neighbors (although I do live in LA now). Nice to meet you :)


P.S. Head over to my blog for a giveaway!

Jen said...

So, so pretty!! Kim can pull of anything! Her hair always looks gorgeous!

Day Old News said...

Ooh, gotta disagree. I think she looks like a stegosaurus! I much prefer her hair down. :)