Thursday, October 21, 2010

Kacy Duke Underground Grooves Event- Los Angeles


 

Two weeks ago, I had the opportunity to join Hollywood fitness expert, Kacy Duke for a cardio-dance workout. Kacy Duke partnered with Dove Visibly Smooth deodorant-which minimizes the look and feel of underarm hair over time to help women feel stumble free for longer. At the event we received the new deodorants- can't wait to try it!- as well as a Lucy Lu workout tank top and a copy of Angeleno magazine.


We met in Los Angeles at Siren Studios and I was able to bring my homeslice T along for the ride.

 

The class was aaaaamazing!! We danced the entire time and Kacy Duke had so much energy! It was such a great workout and it didn't even feel like you were working out. It was so much fun!

I'm not going to lie, even though it was a TON of fun, towards the end I thought my body may give up. Not in a "I think I may throw up" workout way, but a "must keep moving, must keep moving" way. I'd love to attend more workout classes like this one. If you EVER get the chance to check out a dance-cardio class DO IT! It was really a great work out, T and I were both sore the next day, and it was so much more fun than basic cardio and weight training.

Have you taken a dance-cardio class before? I've tried Zumba at 24 HR Fitness, but didn't care for it. Kacy's class felt more active and upbeat. I really liked how I felt the next day- more energized and healthier, even though I was a bit sore.

Have you tried these Dove deodorants? What brand do you use?
Post a Comment