Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I Heart Clutches

Everytime I see pics like these, I save them. I want to be these women, carry those fab bags, and have an armful of bangles.  Love.
Hello Lover.

One bag that has been super popular is the American Apparel Medium Leather Carry-All Pouch (I wrote about wanting it in this post). It's not super expensive, but a little bit pricey considering it's a basic clutch and not a higher-end brand.

Then little miss Taylor from Curly in the City (blog) opened up her own Etsy shop, Curly in the City and busted out some gorgeous clutches of her own for a great price!

 

Here's some of her collection:

The bottom blue and tan ones are my own and I love them.I get SO many compliments on them!

Wanna know what else? Now I'm a true fashionista like the pics above with my arm loaded up with bangles.

The leather Taylor uses is great quality- thick enough that pens won't poke holes through and you can't see an outline of your belongings. She can make custom colored clutches, and she also has some great color blocking or printed ones as well. The only negative of clutches like these (in general) is that there's no wrist tie so you have to hold it all night, no big deal though in my opinion.

Be sure to check out both her blog and Etsy shop!

9 comments :

Anonymous said...

aghhh im sooo tired of taylors clutches floating around because i want one SOOOOO bad! but i need to resist from buying it (especially now that it probably wont ship in time to me before i leave!). they are so beautiful and i love that she has a tan one now too! :-)

Vanessa said...

I really love the look of these with lots of bangles or a big watch. I've got an extensive collection of clutches/wristlets that I absolutely adore...I'll have to get one of these in a bright blue or leopard. Can't wait for more to be up on her store!

Anonymous said...

Love the tan clutch! Super cute!

krystal said...

I want! I went to her ETSY and it didnt have anything for sale. Tell her to make some more! :)

Anonymous said...

love them. I need her to post some more tan ones asap

Chelsea Mac said...

I love love love clutches and these recommendations are fantastic. I think you might have facilitated a new obsession for me ;)

TT said...

mmm I love them

xoxo

T from THE WORLD TOUR
A couple of lovers sailing around the world.
http://sailingaroundtheglobe.blogspot.com

Lyndsy said...

ooh thank you for sharing this! love taylor and loves these clutches!!

Oh, My Darling said...

Nice! I dig a simple clutch!