Monday, June 20, 2011

Weekend Recap- I'm baking!

This weekend I baked, twice! Amazing right? I'm turning out to be quite the wife. However...I just need to make an actual dinner now. 

 

First I made cinnamon rolls for breakfast. They were so super easy. I was inspired by this recipe, but instead of bread slices I used Pillsbury Crescent Rolls, slathered them with butter, cinnamon and sugar. Then rolled them up and buttered, cinnamon and sugared them again and baked for 15 minutes. So easy and delicious! The H ate 4 of them!

 

Then for Father's Day I made Brownie Dipped Oreos. Yep, just as delicious as they sound! Also, really easy to make and were a HUGE hit at the party. I used this recipe, but skipped the frosting because the H said they were sweet enough on their own.

 

Are you guys more of a cooker or a baker? What's your specialty?
Post a Comment