Wednesday, June 8, 2011

OOTD

PS The hubster said the pic turned out great when I asked him. This is what I get for not double checking.
F21 Tee
Target Long Leggings
Nordstrom Cardi
Target Pink Scarf
SM Flats

I saw this pic on Pinterest and loved the color combos so when I saw the weather was all muggy outside I copied it. Her outfit is so chic, and mine is pretty casual but I still love the look.

Have you joined Pinterest yet? I can send you an invitation to join, email me at lovelipstickandpearls@ymail.com with your personal email and I'll send the invite.
You can also follow me here on Pinterest.
It' an incredible site and I'm obsessed. OBSESSED!

Also, you ladies would be so proud of me- I've been working out every morning with one of my besties!
I feel fabulous and I love the workouts.
Today we did a Jillian Michael's 20 minute one from Shape Magazine and it was awesome. I'm totally feeling it today.
Post a Comment