Thursday, June 9, 2011

Gorgeous and Easy Hair


So this gorgeous hair style is from a beautiful wedding, but I thought it would be perfect for everyday too, since it's just a simple twist on a half-up style.

To re-create:
Curl hair with 1 1/4in barrel
Tease your crown
Take a section on each side from your ears up
Twist each side individually
Then twst both sides around each other and pin

It should be relatively easy, but the twisting may take a few tries to get right.

I think I'll have to copy this look asap! I love how soft it looks!

12 comments :

Unknown said...

oh I love this. my hair needs to get a little bit longer and I am so going to do this. Thanks for the how-to!!

C Mae said...

Love this hair do! :) Thanks for sharing!

Calamity Lace said...

Love it!

Anya Rudn said...

So cute! I love it and def will have to try myself.. always up for a cute a hairstyle!! =)

~Anya
luckysparkle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

so pretty

Anonymous said...

that is beautiful!!! i will have to try it because it looks so effortless.

ps...speaking of weddings...where are some of your wedding/honeymoon pics?!?!?!

Frances said...

must try this! looks easy enough for me to do, which is pretty easy. ha! Can't wait to see your wedding pictures!!!!!!

Shera "The Expatriate" said...

Love it! Great for wavy hair on a humid day.

Veronika said...

gorgeous!

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

Gorgeous - so romantic and sexy. Not an option for me with my short do - but so perfect for you.

Happy Friday ;) - hot man parade coming soon? Feel free to throw out more random soccer players.

Michelle

Michelle said...

LOVE it! So pretty! :)

A Little Bit of This & That

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!! I think I'll need to see a tutorial by you with pictures before I try it though. Hint, hint.