Thursday, June 2, 2011

OOTD

American Eagle Dress
F21 Striped Top
Target Mossimo Sandals

I've been wearing this dress for a few years and love it, it's so comfortable, but I wanted to mix it up today for work. I've seen mixed prints all over magazines and blogs and thought I'd give it a whirl myself. The Mr. didn't know what to think of it, but my mom said it was hip so I went with her opinion and strutted it through the office.

What do you think? Is mixing prints a do or don't?



HandM Dress
Nordstrom BP Cardi
RJ Graziano necklace (last seen in this post)

This is what I wore yesterday for work but had to do a sad self-potrait-in-the-mirror-with-a-cell pics. I loved how this looked, I love orange and thought it was a great pop of color on a simple outfit.

18 comments :

Anonymous said...

i mix prints all the time both on myself and in my house!

Marian said...

Love that pop of orange in the second outfit!!

Anonymous said...

i love mixing prints and you do it fabulously.

Katy said...

i was a pinch close to buying that skirt!
looks way better on you though!
xo
KATY

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

You look fab! Mixing prints is so much fun and you def did it right! The second outfit is super cute and very chic. The necklace's color is so pretty too!

Sarah said...

cute!!!

Inna xoxo said...

LOVE the Orange! Super cute! :)
xoxo inna :)
My Bloggie!

Lindsey said...

cute outfits! and I have necklace that looks just like the one you have on in the 2nd pic!! I need to get that out!!

Rissy said...

ooo I love the mixed prints! I think it can absolutely go wrong, but you pulled it off fabulously!

oh and the coral jewelry is bomb.com

CarissaExplainsItAll

Anonymous said...

love both!

and mixing prints is def girl pretty and not guy pretty..they get so confused lol

Kristin said...

I'm diggin' the mixed prints! And I still love that orange necklace! Have a GREAT weekend chica!

MUG said...

I love the mixed prints! Good idea to put the stripes over the dress. You look adorable.

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

Gorgeous! Isn't forever 21 the best?!

Vanessa said...

Love the dress and orange necklace! Very cute outfits :)

Anonymous said...

Im not sure that I would have had the guts to pull it off, but you look amazing! I may just have to try now! :)

Anonymous said...

Not digging the mixed print! Love the pop of orange in the second pic!

CLPig said...

Nice blog!. Love the pictures!

-----------------
Pigalle Passions
The biggest Pigalle spotter site in the world
http://www.cl-pigalle.blogspot.com

The Beauty Bargainista said...

the pop of orange is the perfect in the second outfit!! :)