Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Celeb Inspiration: AnnaLynne McCord

Often times in Hollywood, celebrities have a hard time finding their personal style. Hopefully, after some guidance, some worst dressed lists or with the help of a stylist they find a style that works best for them. Lately, I have been ogling AnnaLynne Mccord because this girl looks fly! She's definitely come a long way (see this post and this post) and I love the current vibe she's wearing. She's such a beautiful girl, I'm happy her wardrobe is reflecting that.

70s Boho Style: Wide-leg pants, high-waists, flowy skirts and chuny jewelry are all keys to this look. AnnaLynne stays away from looking too costumey with basic pieces.
 

Menswear Inspired: Miss McCord takes a page out of Kate Hudson's book and shops in the boys department. The key to pulling this look off is having a great fitting trousers, heels, and glam hair/makeup.
 

No need to Blush: Nudes and blushtones have been in style forever and look great on everyone. AnnaLynne fnds shades that warm up her skin-tone.


Short and Sassy: These short hemlines showcase her amazing stems and the soft hues make her skin and hair color pop.

What do you think of AnnaLynne's style? Did you dislike her previous choices and agree she's come so far?
What's your favorite look?
Did you spot all her yellow nails? Must be her go-to pick for color! I love it!

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

i think she is great. i think she has such a cute body that can wear the baggy pants and tiny tops so well, and really can wear anything and look fab.

and i'd KILL for her hair!

Young and Fabulous said...

she is AMAZING. I loved her on 90210 and I love how she rocks the curly hair

im loving her pink off the shoulder dress...so adorable. Annd that white blazer! I love her style

xoxox

kraer11 said...

I'm glad you posted this! I've been noticing her a lot lately and I'm totally loving her style. Her co-star Shenae?...not so much!



www.seekershop.blogspot.com

Shera "The Expatriate" said...

Oh I love the first left boho look and how she is rocking the skinny jeans and blazers.

www.anamericantravelsabroad.blogspot.com

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

I am not a huge fan of hers! I think she has come a long way but she never really catches my eye!

Anonymous said...

meh. her body is for sure banging, but she wears way too many ties. like it irriates me a lot.

REBrown said...

She has the perfect body type to pull off the boho look. I always feel like I look like a hobo when I try!