Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Recent Purchases + OOTD

On my blog date with Lyndsy and Danielle, I picked up two items from our shopping trip:

Here's a pic of me wearing it with layered chaing necklaces and black skinnies.

First up is this rich jade top. I love that it has sleeves and a high neck which makes it perfect for any occasion, but really sold me is the long back. It's great to pair with leggings and won't show any plumber crack, LOL.

This blush is gorgeous! It's very "luminous" and the Pleasure color is a pink and rosey bronze, perfect for any complexion.

For my new job (which I'm loving BTW) I picked up this blazer and I love it! I've worn it several times already and I really want to pick up the pink blush one as well now. It fits pretty well, I was in-between sizes and went for the one a tad smaller because it had a slimmer fit on my body. It's really great in person and no one can believe me that it's from Kohls.
I've been loving this scarf (on left) from PollenBrooklyn on Etsy, but at this time she is on vacation. Then I found a similar scarf at HandM this weekend for $7!! I couldn't pass it up and wanted to buy every color. I'm thinking about going back for it in black too. It's not quite as full, but it suits me just fine. I can't wait to rock it this fall.

What have you been shopping? Any goodies for fall?

Post a Comment