Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Recent Purchases + OOTD

On my blog date with Lyndsy and Danielle, I picked up two items from our shopping trip:

Here's a pic of me wearing it with layered chaing necklaces and black skinnies.

First up is this rich jade top. I love that it has sleeves and a high neck which makes it perfect for any occasion, but really sold me is the long back. It's great to pair with leggings and won't show any plumber crack, LOL.

This blush is gorgeous! It's very "luminous" and the Pleasure color is a pink and rosey bronze, perfect for any complexion.

For my new job (which I'm loving BTW) I picked up this blazer and I love it! I've worn it several times already and I really want to pick up the pink blush one as well now. It fits pretty well, I was in-between sizes and went for the one a tad smaller because it had a slimmer fit on my body. It's really great in person and no one can believe me that it's from Kohls.
I've been loving this scarf (on left) from PollenBrooklyn on Etsy, but at this time she is on vacation. Then I found a similar scarf at HandM this weekend for $7!! I couldn't pass it up and wanted to buy every color. I'm thinking about going back for it in black too. It's not quite as full, but it suits me just fine. I can't wait to rock it this fall.

What have you been shopping? Any goodies for fall?

14 comments :

Melissa {Persnickety Plates} said...

I've had my eye on that LC blazer. I don't know if I'll wear it but it's really cute.

Schnelle said...

I love that top! I was pretty impressed with Lauren's line, she has a lot of great pieces.

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

I bought that gray scarf at H&M and love it. I also have the amber/orange shade. Now if only the 77 degree weather would go away....

There is a shout-out for you today on my blog ;)

xoxo
Michelle

Katie said...

I just saw that H&M scarf too! I got a similar one in grey! :)

Nikki said...

I love that scarf! I'm so sad we don't have an H&M around here.

Lindsey said...

um i need that scarf and we just got an H&M recently. Holla!

Sharde said...

ooh i love all of your recent purchases! seriously! :) theyre all good,... and im definitely thinking of doing some pink eye makeup today now!

sharde @ the style projects

Kristine said...

yup just bought the grey h&m scarf today!

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

Love it all! Especially the LC blazer! <3 her!

Anonymous said...

i want that scarf! I wore my Frenchie peter pan top yesterday and I love it

Chelsea said...

First off, that jade top looks a million times better on you than it does on the model :) Love what you did with the layered necklaces!

Also, I've been dying to get that Lauren Conrad blazer since I saw it weeks ago. I'm in LOVE and haven't seen another like it anywhere, because... well, I'm just that picky. I have to stop and get it :) Thanks for the reminder, ha.

Fash Boulevard said...

love it all. adore this post. I'd love if you'd check out of my latest Lauren Conrad inspired outfit post. I took the pictures in front of her old house on the Hills. So pretty.Love to hear what you think.Thanks love. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Lyndsy said...

OOh the top turned out so cute! Just as we pictured! I am also LOVING this scarf!!!

Anonymous said...

i want that scarf!!!!!!!!! either one!