Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Celeb Inspiration: Clemence Poesy

A new crush has been brewing in the LLP world on Clemence Poesy. You may know her from Gossip Girl, Harry Potter, or 127 Hours. I must say that I didn't think much of her at first sight, but the more I see her the more I just love her look. She's so chic and wears bed head locks with perfection. I've been in love with her for a few months now and just had to feature her.

Fabulous Frocks: Clemence choose young, flirty dresses that show off her svelte figure and lean legs.

Jazzy Jackets: With the cold weather just around the corner, Miss Poesy shows us the perfect way to keep warm and stylish.

Sexy Skirts: Skirts are pretty big right now and Clemence wears one perfectly.

Although she does have a little bit of a "deer in headlights" look, I still love her carefree style and easy feminine appeal.

Do you like her style? Are you a Clemence Poesy fan?

4 comments :

JMB said...

I love coming to your blog and seeing all the style and cute pictures!! I think I have a new crush as well! The top outfits are TDF! Have a great day girly!!

J said...

I love her style! she is super cute!! I don't know her too much through her movies/TV, but loving her fashion choices!

REBrown said...

I love all the frills and fringe! She looks mad in all these photos...grrrrr.

Anonymous said...

im on the fence about her! but she can rock chanel like its her job