Wednesday, September 14, 2011

OOTD, NOTD, and Sister's OOTD

Just wanted to share with you ladies what my sister and I wore for her birthday extravaganza. I loved this Lush top I picked up a while ago, it's such a soft color and is so versatile. It looks great with jeans, shorts, and tucked into a pencil skirt. 

Gap Jeans
Nordstrom Lush Blouse
White Tank
F21 Bracelets and Earrings
Jungwha Heart Necklace
Steve Madden Sandals
American Eagle Jeans
Nordstrom Blouse
Francesca's Necklace
Go Jane Spiked Heels

I LOVED sissy's outfit. She looked so freaking adorable and her shoes were killer. I know many of you said it would be difficult to style spiked heels back in this trend post, but I think the sister did it perfect and everyone (especially the guys) thought her shoes were awesome.

I posted this picture on Twitter and many of you asked me what I was wearing, it's Essie's Topless and Barefoot with elf's Golden Goddess. I've been loving gold glitter polish on top of every color, it's my go-to.

9 comments :

Lindsey said...

ummm I love your nail polish. I have an OPI red with gold glitter on top on my toes right now. Both of y'alls outfits are super super cute, but those heels are TO DIE. I want them!!!!

It's A Love Story said...

I love you sister's shoesss !!

Ly said...

I love the nailpolish combo.

www.lyzhang.com

Chelsea said...

I'm loving both of your outfits! Especially the accessories :) Your nails are beautiful, by the way!

Lyndsy said...

Cute stuff! Love the nails and your sisters shoes!!!

Anonymous said...

You look awesome as always sista!!

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

You are both darling. Such pretty sissies! LOVE your blouse and her shoes.

Anonymous said...

yall are too freaking cute! if i asked my sister to pose for me, she would probably stick her middle finger in the air :)

and i wish i could get my hair to be as perfect as yours in this photo. i try my hair like this often and it doesnt look nearly as good.

and your grandma should send me some sycamore bread. i can make exceptions of eating bread if it comes from the us :)

shay said...

i'm late catching up on blogs, but i love BOTH of your outfits! adorable!