Wednesday, September 14, 2011

People's 10 Best Dressed 2011

People has released their top best dressed celebs for 2011, do you agree? Here's their list and my thoughts.
Blake Lively: I love her and she definitely belongs on any best dressed list ever made. She always looks fabulous.
Jennifer Lopez: This woman is smoking! She takes risks, is always trying new trends, and rarely looks less than gorgeous.
Mila Kunis: Agreed! Mila has shown us her fashion savvyness this year and she really shines.
Jennifer Aniston: This I don't agree with because she always looks the same! She rarely tries anything new. I guess that's why people like her though? She sticks with the classics? I do love her new hair cut though.
Jennifer Hudson: She has looked smoking this past year, but I'm not sure if I'd put in the top 10 list.
Jessica Alba: Last year, I wouldn't have agreed, but this year she has really brought it to the red carpet.
Kate Middleton: Duh. This is an obvious choice. She is chic, chic, chic!
Kate Bosworth: I adore her, but another one I'm not sure if I'd put on a top 10 list.
Ginnifer Goodwin: She belongs only for the fact that she tries something new almost each time and really switches up look.
Reese Witherspoon: Every girl's bff! She's always looks classic and beautiful.

Ok, the only people I'd list for this year instead of some of these ladies would be:
Emma Watson: This girl is gorgeous and I've loved all her looks this year.
Rosie Huntington-Whitely: She has killed it this year and looks spectacular in her fashion choices.
Kate Hudson: Another woman who has been exceptional this year, AND pregnant while looking constantly fab.

Who would be on your list?
Post a Comment