Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Celeb Inspirations: Rose Byrne

If you follow me on Twitter, you'll know I'm now obsessed with Damages (seriously, check it out, one of the best tv shows evah!) and I'm now in love with Rose Byrne. I've always liked her style, but she never stood out to me until the show. Now I see her everywhere!

Rawr: Animal prints are always in style and I love how Rose rocks her spots.

She Wears Short Shorts: Rose shows us the perfect way to dress up shorts for evening wear.

White Queen: Who said you can't wear white year round? I love the white and dark lips Miss Byrne pairs together.

LBD: Every girl needs one or three of these pretties in their wardrobe.

Do you like her style? Which is your favorite look? Are you a fan of Damages?

4 comments :

REBrown said...

I love the green leopard print dress!

Chelsea Mac said...

I love love love her! And I used to be real into Damages, which makes me love her more. Unfortunately too many shows, not enough time. But I think she always looks fantastic.

Anonymous said...

i love her. and i love damages. only two more episodes this season wahhhh

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

She's gorgeous and looks even more so with lipstick. And what a lucky girl to have such shiny and lustrous hair.