Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Vlog: What's In My Makeup Bag?

What's in my make-up bag? Well, enough for any drag queen. I think I'll probably have to slim it down, but I'm not sure what I'd take out at this point. It may not be a shock to some of you, if you remember this post. YIKES. Check it out!



Sorry for the poor lighting, I don't have anywhere to video during the week with natural light.

Wow. Wow. Wow. That's a lot of products! I know right? Well, I don't use these every day, but keep them close because I do use them often. Plus, it all fits in my make-up bag.....

Here's a list of everything, I talked about in the video, the highlighted are linked to a review on the product. If you'd like a review of a product mentioned, let me know!

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 120
MAC Studio Fix in C4
Sephora Bronzer in Bora Bora
Maybelline Concealer in 10
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in Brightener
ELF Blush in Blushing Rose (I left this out in error, it was lost behind my laptop he he he)
MAC Blush in Nuance and Pink Swoon
VS Brilliant Shimmer in Star
Maybelline Line Stiletto in Blackest Black and Brownish Black
Maybelline Great Lash in Blackest Black
Ulta Automatic Eye Liner in Black/Brown and Chocolate
Maybelline Great Lash in Clear
MAC Eyeshadows in Phloof, Soba, Woodwinked, Romp, All That Glitters, Print and Typographic
Maybelline Eyelash Curler (I need a new one, any suggestions?)

There's always a few items that float in and out of my makeup bag, but these are my goodies.Since we're saving for a home, I have had to swap out some higher end products for some more friendly priced ones - Hello Maybelline and ELF. There's a few items that float around my makeup drawer that I use a lot too and are easily available.

How do you store your makeup? Do you have them individually in a drawer? Displayed on a countertop? Or do you keep them in a bag like myself?

I like the bag, because then everything is all together and ready to run with me at any time. That way I'm not afraid of leaving something valuable at home.

What's in your makeup bag? Do we use any of the same products? What's your holy grail items?

4 comments :

Stephanie said...

So this is totally random and not even relevant to your post here but I just looked through ALLLLL of your wedding pics and it was beautiful!! LOVED every little detail! (I'm such a wedding-lover!)

Anywho-just thought you should know! ;) Oh-and you have amazing hair and I think you should tell me your secrets. ;) Haha

Rach said...

I keep tons of stuff in my makeup bag too-I feel so high maintenance, but whatever. My fav eyelash curler is...elf! Can't beat $1!

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

Oh my...you make me wish I was into make up more. I def have to try the VS shimmer stuff. I use the Shu Umera eye lash curler but I think it can only be purchased online now. Its fab but over twenty bucks so on the pricier side :/ I love seeing all the different products. i think the only thing that I use that you had in your bag is MAC eye shadows and blushes.

Chelsea Mac said...

Love the vlogs and great reccommendations!! I am definitely going to have to check some of these products out!!!!