Sephora Collection Ultra Shine Lip Gloss in 20 Shiny Perfect Nude (color not shown in pic)
I bought this gloss when Sephora was having their Friends and Family sale, check out my buys in this Recent Purchases post. Again, I know I don't need any more glosses, but I was on the hunt for a soft pink without any shimmer. Can you believe how many products I own and I didn't have one??
- The color is so pretty!
- Very glossy, but not blinding
- Layers well over lipsticks
- The hourglass shape of the applicator is perfect for applying, I prefer it over other wands now. The curve fits your lip shape and applies it evenly
- Non-sticky, smooth texture
- So-so smell. Nothing fancy, but doesn't smell strong
- Lasts a few hours, nothing to write home about
Another item I'm happy with, but probably won't re-purchase or try other shades. I do love, love, love the color, it's beautiful and exactly what I wanted, but this gloss isn't any better than any other gloss out there.
What's your go-to gloss?