Wednesday, January 11, 2012

OOTD

F21 Cable Knit Sweater (few years old)
Kohl's Dress (see full dress in this OOTD)
Steve Madden Flats

This outfit reminds me of a little girl! LOL, but it was warm and comfortable. This was something definitely out of my area to pull together, but I'm happy to have tried something new. I liked pulling together two items that are opposite, with the heavy sweater and light summery skirt.
It was very much inspired by these images on Pinterest:



ON Chambray Top (from this Recent Purchases)
Black Skinnies
Steve Madden Intyce Boots

This outfit is so easy and comfortable to wear and I think is a great go-to outfit when you don't know what you want to wear, but want to look pulled together.



8 comments :

Unknown said...

Love both outfits. The bottom one is super easy. I need a blue top so I can do this!

Mrs. Monologues

Anonymous said...

LOVE! god I need a chambray top now.

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

You look fabulous! I really love the sweater with the skirt - so chic!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Can you tell me the bag designer?

Nado Queenie said...

The skirt with sweater is totally out of your comfort zone but I love it on you! Super cute!

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

Both outfits are super cute! I think the first one is more girly than little girl :) And I wore the same exact outfit as #2. Completely agree that it is a go to for chicness!

Chelsea said...

I am LOVING your chambray outfit! I still have yet to buy a top like that! It's definitely a pulled-together look and looks great on you :)

Love Cardelia said...

Love the Chambray Top and skinnies. So cute and so easy! I love wearing mine :)

xx
julie
http://lovecardelia.blogspot.com/