Thursday, January 26, 2012

Zoya Please, I'll Take Two

Just like every other polish-a-holic, I too ordered 2 free polishes from Zoya for a special promotion they had. I meant to make two or three more orders but I couldn't pick a color! After much debate, I settled on these two:

Bela from the Romantic Collection
Great suggestion from Vanessa, a soft nude pink.Very creamy, a little streaky on the first coat, but perfect with coat two.
Swatch via Vampy Varnish

Kennedy from the Feel Collection
A very opaque nude color, but more in the family of tans with a hint of lavender. 
One of the items that came with my order is this awesome catalog of all the colors. I'm so super excited about it because I think it will help my next purchase easier to choose from. I always just worry about the truth to color shades when I browse online. The color on my personal computer is legit, but some websites are just crazy.

What colors did you order? I'm always looking for new colors, but always end up with pinks! My next Zoya order is definitely going to be something dark or bright.You can check out my original Zoya review here.

15 comments :

LindseyEveryday said...

Don't go by that guide!! I got mine in the mail the other day and I compared the polish on my finger to the one in that guide to see how truthful it was and it was a shade off.. it resembled the shade next to it. I'm def. going to be ordering the swatches from now on :) The Kennedy is on my list for next time..

Anonymous said...

I ordered the Kennedy color! Can't wait for it to get here.

Miranda said...

Ohhhh I love Bela! Looks like a great color.
Glad you liked my swatch! =) Thanks for the credit!

Great choices!

KRISTIN said...

I LOVE Zoya! I used it on my toes for the wedding! I think Minka was the color?

Brittany said...

I love Zoya, I hate that I missed this special deal. I need that second color you have!

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

Those colors are beautiful!! Great choices!

Pink Glam said...

I love both of the shades. Very pretty

Anonymous said...

LOVE that color!

Chelsea Mac said...

Oh! I love them both!! I think they are gorgeous!

Vanessa said...

I ordered Kennedy for myself too :), I'm a sucker for pinky nudes.

Anonymous said...

So I just got mine today. I ordered Elodie and Jana. I'm super pumped about Jana, it's a little darker than Kennedy, but along the same color lines. Elodie I'm a little disappointed about. I thought it was going to be a nice coral and it's really orange. :(

Nado Queenie said...

I love the first color!

Shabbychicdiva said...

I love this color, so pretty! New follower, visit anytime if you would like♥Winona

REBrown said...

I love these soft pinks! I just used Essie for the first time a few weeks ago and I love it. It lasts so much longer than OPI.

Chelsea **A Bit of Sass** said...

What a perfect pink! So glad you shared this :)

xo
Chelsea
www.abitofsass.blogspot.com