Monday, January 30, 2012

Vlog: Everyday Makeup


Here is my everyday make-up routine. It's nothing special or crazy. I mix up my shadow, eyeliner, and blush preferences daily, but I showed what I do most often.I'm sure next week it may change up a bit, but this is my basics.

I must tell you, it is SO HARD doing your makeup into a computer screen! It mirrors everything you do, and it's really difficult to do the small things like liner.

Want to know what else is in my makeup bag? Check it out here.

How do you wear your makeup everyday?

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

you're hair looks SO GOOD! i am obsessed!

what is the mac powder you used? i also use the maybeline fit in 120, so i figured i could probably use the same powder color as well...i am almost out of blush and thinking of trying the victoria secret combo. do you like is just as good as say nars orgasm? i am currently using smashbox and i love it, but i like to try different products.

great vlog!

Rissy said...

one day... seriously... I'm going to do one of these.

I loved watching this. I need to learn new, different make up applications. Thanks Kristen! You're gorgeous


CarissaExplainsItAll

KRISTIN said...

you are so stinkin' cute!

Rebecca said...

I LOVE videos like this =]

Michelle said...

I love watching your videos! You always have the best vlogs with tips!!!

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

Your make-up is so pretty. Also, I can't get over how fab your hair is!