Victoria Secret Luminous Mineral Blush Duo in Pleasure (not pictured)
I bought this blush a while ago, in this Recent Purchase post. I've used it a ton and now I'm ready to review it!
- Gorgeous colors, four available
- Shimmer is built in and noticeable
- The duo colors naturally contour and highlight your cheeks
- Blends easy
- Lasts several hours
- Easy to put on too much, you have to be very light handed and build to the color you want
- Will last through your work shift, but not into happy hour
- Very shimmery, when paired with shimmer eyeshadow it can be too much
The color is so pretty and I am happy with the purchase, but this hasn't made it to my holy grail of blushes. I love the colors available and had a hard time choosing, I also love the shimmer, one less step to do. I plan on buying the hot pink shade, At Last. It's a beautiful pink shade, but I passed initially because I already have MAC Pink Swoon.
Overall, I give this blush a B. I think I might have been happier with the At Last color, but I do love the shimmer and the overall glow the product gives you.
Have you tried Victoria Secret make-up? What do you use and how did you like it?