Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Vlog: How- To Loose Curls

Loose waves are everywhere and so easy to create and wear. One of the best features of this look is that it only gets better as your day goes on because, loose and messy is in and only adds to the glamour. I was inspired by the VS Fashion Show, and wanted to show you my best attempt at re-creating the look.


It's really simple, I curl it the same way as I did in this curling video, but focus on the middle section of my strands, leaving out differing ends from the curling iron. Also, the smaller curling iron you use, the larger section of hair you'll want to curl, and vice versa for a bigger curling iron (use a smaller section of hair).

What did you think? Are you going to try it out? 

8 comments :

Meg O. said...

I curl my hair the same way! I love how soft and wavy it ends up, especially after falling a little bit. I use a 1-1/4" barrel.

Anonymous said...

i love when you video tutorials :) this one was really helpful because i struggle so much when curling my hair (partially because of the lovely breakage i have!) :)

KRISTIN said...

you could stand behind me and guide my hands and I still wouldn't be able to do this.

Beth Dunn said...

I have to figure out how to do a VLOG!
xoxo
Sc

Kerr said...

This is great. I am hair challenged but i think might be able to do this. Thanks!

Val said...

Amazing and I'm totally going to try this!!

Raquel said...

Thank you so much for posting this, i love it! Definitely going to have to try it. I've been trying to master the loose waves haha

Anonymous said...

Soooo, when are you coming to my house and doing my hair for me?? LOL. I'm gonna try this, this weekend. I'll let you know. Whenever I use my 1 1/4 barrel iron my hair always falls out of the curl. I don't think the iron clip is tight anymore. I'll try again. Btw, you look fab.