Thursday, June 23, 2016

OOTD: Crisp Celery + Recent Purchases

 photo 7310B41E-5A53-47AA-9A65-CC597CDDCDD0_zpsjh8lyqv3.jpg photo C3F14B87-B80D-43B6-8CEF-BF638E66FC99_zps7o0sgs8a.jpg photo 17488DFC-A2C8-423A-B792-9F3158182111_zps7tfifc0q.jpg

Top // Shorts // Sandals // Sunglasses (gift from a customer, similar here)
Emma: Bow (c/o) //  Romper // Moccs

Hello heatwave!! It's been crazy hot this past weekend and into the week and it's finally started to cool down a bit. We've had the AC cranking and had a whole house fan on Saturday and it's been so nice in the mornings at night and has been able to get our rooms extra chilly. I really hope it's not a sign of what to expect this summer.

First things first though- I needed to get some more shorts! My body has changed so much after this last pregnancy and unless they have an elastic waist, the majority of my shorts don't fit at all. I'm still nursing (we just started weaning) so I'm not sure how my or if my body will continue to change so I've bought two elastic waist shorts this year (these - I'm obsessed with this fun lime, and these) and two regular shorts, one of which is already too big now. I've been loving the elastic shorts though, so super comfortable and should fit even if my body continues to change. #momlife

 photo 5BAC1207-9868-4425-97C8-33E6C1E8106F_zpslpk7gmka.jpg

Thanks to a previous order (this bag and wedges), I had some Old Navy cash to spend and picked up this adorable tank (Medium Tall). It's not quite as bright in real life as the pic, but I love the peplum detail. I wish it was a thicker strapped tank or had sleeves, but I couldn't pass it up. It will look great in the fall with boots and a cardigan too as a transition piece. I'm so glad I ordered the tall though, it's the perfect length and will hide any burrito baby.

 photo BDDF2B8A-D8B1-4370-84FC-79A931BA15FF_zpsexmi98fz.jpg

Every summer, I always love a good pair of white shorts. These are so cute and fit great! I'm thinking they'll be perfect for a white on white outfit and want to try it with the lace top above. I'm loving that lace top too! I've been looking for an all lace one for a while now and couldn't pass this one up. It runs pretty small and I ordered a large and it fits like a snug medium. The body is completely lined and is pretty thick. If you're in the market for a lace top, I'd recommend this one.

Hope you're all having a great week! The weekend is just around the corner!


8 comments :

Unknown said...

Love the colors.

Laura said...

Nice colors! Love those white shorts, they're perfect for summer!

Laura | Laura Aime Vous

Unknown said...

I love the mint colored shorts you're wearing in the picture!

Greta Hollar said...

Love the white/mint combo you have pictured. So cool for summer!

Greta | www.gretahollar.com

kiara catanzaro said...

Loving the detailing in your top and the color of your shorts in the top photos! I'm currently loving peplum tanks as well!

Unknown said...

Love that tank top!! Both the style and the color :) The whole outfit is awesome and very summery.

Green Tea and Cupcakes said...

I love the white top your wearing, gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Love the shorts and the top! They are so cute and look how happy your little one is cast and all. I have similar pictures of my daughter with a cast around the same age. It's amazing how it doesn't even phase them. She is so cute. xo ~ Megan The Fashionista Momma