Friday, June 3, 2016

Friday Faves

Whew? Is it Friday already? I've been on vacation and had my dad in town this week and it's just flown by! So much has happened this week and I will be doing a full blog post recapping Ellie's birthday bubble bash and Emma's broken finger next week. Kids, I tell ya! If it's not one thing, it's another. Thankfully everyone is ok and in good spirits. Until those posts are up, I wanted to share some of my favorites from this past week. I'm hoping to have some posts up soon, and I'm sorry to be so behind! Lots of great reviews coming up though!

 photo cfd12b4c-5842-495f-9848-4e83b9190b92_zpsvmarrykz.jpg

One of my fave bloggers and girlfriends, Meg, sent me this gorgeous highlighter when I couldn't find it anywhere! Isn't that so sweet? I just love her and so will you! Check out her blog and today's post of her May Favorites! This highlighter is so pretty and perfect for summer nights.

 photo 9814867A-BB67-4938-8590-016E8B141ECF_zps7aehgvxu.jpg

White polish is everywhere this summer and so on trend! I found this perfect pink/white shade from China Glaze and it only needs two coats to be perfect opaque. Win! It's Let's Chalk About It and it's awesome! I can't find it online other than Amazon, but it's from their 2016 collection.

 photo 6E5A7C73-F3C1-4387-870A-2A82F8784A03_zpshx362abk.jpg

Target has so many adorable doormats right now! This pineapple one is adorbs and I almost got it since the color matches our Welcome wreath, but this flamingo one also caught my eye. I want them all! I never used to change out our mat or even thought much about it, but there's so many cute ones that I've found it to be an easy way to add some color and personality to our front porch.

 photo ca04c821-38f0-43ba-ab89-0ca0a5aed31d_zps8kkkylqd.jpg

This week we finally tried Rita's! I hear about it all the time and I couldn't wait to try it. The Italian ice was delicious, but I didn't care for their custard. I love custard, but thought that theirs was too thick. I want to try them again, what are your favorites?

 photo 7DE9FAC3-622C-4769-B523-16421BC7815B_zpskspjqdix.jpg photo 65dd12ac-b759-4329-b238-69701236c15e_zpskrwlk15o.jpg

How adorable are these matching tees? I found Cheerily on Instagram and instantly fell in love! They have the cutest tops and they are so soft and perfect for little ones. All the sayings are super cute, But First, Milk kills me and Tiny Dancer are my favorites! They're offering 15% off through June 15 using LOVELIPSTICKANDPEARLS15 so be sure to snag some!!

Hope you're all have a great day and that your week is full of sun and fun with loved ones!

2 comments :

Marette F said...

That is so sweet of Meg. I've been looking for that highlighter so I ended up just buying it on Ebay for a little more than it costs. I've heard so many good things about it!

Floradise: www.maretteflora.com

Cara (Kindly Unspoken) said...

That doormat is so cute! Great list of products to check out! :)