Monday, August 13, 2012

Instagram OOTDs + Extras

Sorry if you follow me on Instagram (Kristen_Lawler) because these will all be repeats. Since I leave at 6 and my husband leaves for work at 415 I really don't have anyone to take my OOTD pics except for the weekends so these will have to suffice. I'll try to be better at getting some good shots.

1. HIP Sheer Tank (Nordstrom Rack) (see full shirt in this OOTD), American Eagle Shorts, F21 Necklace, Old Navy Flip Flops 
2. GoJane Floral Crochet Dress (see full dress and open back here), Qupid wedges
3. Old Navy Chambray Top (similar here), Mossimo Black Skinnies, GoJane sandals
4. Colored denim (Nordstrom Rack), Black blouse some boutique, Target Sandals
5. Old Navy Denim Vest, F21 tank, Mossimo Black Skinnies, H&M Purse, GoJane Sandals
6. Old Navy Blouse, Rock Star Jeans (buy here and here), and flip flops. Essie Bikini So Teeny polish.
7/8. Target Neon shorts (see this post for similar options), F21 top, Qupid wedges (Isn't my husband hot?? Love him.)


I'm in love with these spiked sandals from GoJane, they go with everything. Just be sure not to sit Indian style, the spikes will dig into your legs! 

 
Picked these puppies up at F21, the bag is my favorite! I love the white and gold paired together.
Chain necklace available in Silver


It has been ridiculously hot this week, I'm trying to use up all my summer outfits before fall comes. This whole year and especially this summer has seriously just flown right by!

Oh and did you see my post for Summer Hairstyles at According to Jax? Check it out!

8 comments :

Miss Chelsea said...

Love all of them! You always have the cutest outfits

Schnelle said...

That coral skirt is SO pretty!

Anonymous said...

love those sandals! and ya, it is soooooo hot!

Chelsea said...

I love your style so much!! And obviously I need to get over to Old Navy because you sure did find a lot of great stuff there! :)

Anonymous said...

love me some spikes...so i will definitely be checking those out. and the gold/white dots is so kate spade...and for $5! need it.

Carolyn said...

These are all super cute outfits!! :)

Lyndsy said...

the polka dot pouch is too cute! i may have to feature for forever frugal friday!

and the bkini so teeny is so pretty on you!

Anonymous said...

swoon go jane