Wednesday, August 1, 2012

She Wears Short Shorts

Bright shorts are just as hot for summer as colored denim has been. I’ve bought one pair from Target, and they have been a staple all season long so far. I legit wear them all the time. They’re so fun to wear and is my go-to look for dressing up or down. I want to add more and more colors to my closet, they're just so easy to wear.

You can sport your bright shorts in the same way you wear colored denim (check out my post for that here), with neutrals, other colors, monochromatic, with statement pieces, etc. You can dress them up with blouses, belts, and wedges or just throw on a tank and head out the door. They're a no-brainer.

Here are some of my favorite looks on celebs:
 

Here are some of my picks for shorts:
 
1/2/3/4

Have you been wearing colored shorts? What colors are your favorite? 
I'd really like to add the lavender and green pair above, such gorgeous shades!

Don't forget to enter my Sweet Fashion Deals giveaway! Today is the last day to enter, don't miss out!

10 comments :

Anonymous said...

womp. i wish i had the legs for them.

Michelle said...

Love all of these!

Schnelle said...

I love bright shorts too. I have a bright yellow and a bright blue pair but I really love the green pair pictured here too.

Carolyn said...

I have a couple pair of bright shorts, and I love them!! :)

According to Jax said...

I just went to JCrew this weekend and stocked up on shorts! (on sale for $35) I tried on the green ones you have pictured and they were too bright for me. I ended up buying navy, white and a dark purple color. *I must not like the extra attention bright colors has on my legs! haha.

Faith said...

i love short, shorts. i have yet to wear the fabulous green ones i purchased. i guess, i'm waiting for my legs to get hot, haha.

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

I am so into bright anything but especially shorts! They make everything feel fresh and fun. I never bought the Target pair you have and keep kicking myself! Great picks!

REBrown said...

I love the bright pink ones!

Chelsea Mac said...

I was in hot pursuit of a pair earlier this season but nothing ever panned out for me. This post inspired me to get back at it!

Closet Full of Nothing said...

These are such cute shorts!

As a pearl jewelry designer, i am just loving your blog name!

xo
Carolina