Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Instagram Hair + Beauty



1. Trying to switch up everyday looks with some extra braid details. Tease crown area, take a 1.5in section of hair and loosely braid, loosen it up by pulling the sides. Then gather all hair back and clasp in a barrette.
2. Curls made by wrapping my hair around a 1in barrel without using the clamp. I'm trying to get the hang of it, I love the look on long hair.  It's getting easier, but I'm no pro yet. 
3. Trying the Pocahontas look. I like it.


1. Sinful Colors Easy Going- my new fave nude. It's very creamy with no streaks, this is only two coats!
2. Sinful Colors Easy going paired with Sally Hansen Strobe Light, inspired by this nail post. I used a small post it note to get a straight line. I've looked all over trying to find sticker nail guides, but all I can find is curved ones for french tips.
3. Sinful Colors Glass Pink paired with Sinful Colors 24/7



I'm not kidding you when I say that Revlon makes the BEST lipsticks ever! This is my most recent crush- Tempress (on IG I was mistaken and said it was Primrose- a MAC Snob dupe, also very pretty). It's an Editor's Pick, the perfect soft pink with a little punch and great for everyday wear.
Post a Comment