Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Paint Me Pretty

You are all aware of my nail polish obsession right? Oh, you're not? Did you miss this post where I had to confess my beauty sins? Oh and that's nothing, my collection has since grown. Oy vey. I paint my nails on a weekly basis, it's just a little way to have some fun, play with color, and a cheap and quick way to change my look. I'm still in love with the accent fingernail(s) as well.

Favorite Pinterest looks:
via 

 
via 

via

via

Some of my favorite colors this summer have been:





Sally Hansen Lacy Lilac
Sally Hansen Coral Reef
 Sinful Colors 24/7 (complete dupe of cult favorite Essie Pink Parka)
Essie Bikini So Teeny

These four colors have been my go-to this season. Especially the Lacey Lilac, I get a lot of comments about it on Instagram (Kristen_Lawler) too. It's hands-down my favorite lilac color ever, even more so than Essie Lilacism. 

What are colors have you been wearing? What color must I have in my collection?
 

16 comments :

Anonymous said...

i LOVE lilac nails! something about it is just pretty and different and subtle but still bold :)

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

this reminds me, I need to book a pedicure for this weekend. :)

Michelle said...

I need to do one of these!

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

Gorgeous! If only I had the steady hand for some of those amazing designs.

shay said...

I love ALL these different nails! They look awesome! How the hell do you do your non-dominant hand! hahaha.

Carolyn said...

I love all the nails you showed... and the nail colors you picked... I'm OBSESSED! Seriously. I don't even think I could pick a favorite. :)

cheryl denise said...

i'm loving the coral and gold combos i've seen on pinterest. BUT i'm still having trouble getting over my issue of having a platinum ring, and wearing gold - even with nail polish! oy vey :)

a peek of chic

Anonymous said...

Currently been on the look out for an electric blue. I'm obsessed with it.

Unknown said...

Love these examples, veru nailspiring. Cant wait to see you do more on twitter. x

Unknown said...

Opps instagram xx

Veronika said...

I just bought the lacey lilac this weekend because of you! can't wait to try it :)

you need mint candy apple by Essie :)

Stesha said...

I want that top set of nails!!! ahhh i die!

xxS

Unknown said...

Wow did you do these all yourself!! I would love a tutorial, I'm also obsessed with nailart. I have a few posted on my blog =)

<3 Kelly
SavvySelections.blogspot.com

Kristen said...

the pics above i found from pinterest, i wish they were my own! the links to the sites are under each photo

REBrown said...

I love that first manicure!

Lyndsy said...

i love all those looks! especially the striped coral nail and the nudes with neon! too fun!