Monday, July 2, 2012

What's in my Beach Bag? Link Up



Gorgeous new mommy and fashionista Meggy from Chasing Davies has a fun new blog link up, head over to check out all the entries and see what she packs!


First, you need a fabulous beach bag like this Merona Tote and fill it with all your goodies:
Sunnies
Self-Tanner 
(for before the beach, plus it's adds some shimmer! See my review here)
Magazines

I like to travel light to the beach (or pool), I always pack something to drink and some snacks. Fruit and sandwiches are the best- both filling and refreshing. Plus some flat sandals. DO NOT wear heels to the water. You'll look like a crazy. Courtney Kerr is right, a cover-up buys you a wedge. Heels are never OK in my book.

What do you pack in your beach bag?

 

7 comments :

Megan said...

That is a fabulous bag! Gosh, I love Target. I'm also rocking hats (of all kinds) this summer! Thank you so much for linking up! xoxo

Meggy from Chasing Davies

Shelby from anewbohemia.com said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this bag to death. I am going right on over to target and purchasing straight away! Thanks for the inspiration!!!!

Calamity Lace said...

I'm a light packer too! Love the hat. I have been seeing them everywhere. It's about time a tried one like that.

Schnelle said...

I keep it pretty simple too- sunblock, chapstick, sunglasses, a towel, some snacks, and something to drink!

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

Great minds...I know why we are friends ;) LOVE that tote and own that hat. I just love hats. LOVE!

and NO HEELS at the beach or pool. Please. A cover up does buy you wedges. Love that saying :)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic choices. Mine are almost the same!

V said...

Very much agree! Never wear heels on sand. I pack a pair of sandals and sunblock mostly.
I'm having a your choose cashmere giveaway on my blog, would love for you to pass by and enter I think you'll love it.

-V
http://stylishlyme.com/