Neutrogena One Step Gentle Cleanser
My last bottle recently dried up and I've been on the hunt for something fabulous that takes everything off without scrubbing my face down all rough and tumbly. I saw this bottle of Netrogena Cleanser and thought I'd give it a whirl. Oh, and on top of all this make-up hubbub, I bought waterproof mascara by accident and it's such a beezy to get off, so I've really taken this wash to the test.
Here's more about the product, directly from the site:
"One Step Gentle Cleanser does double-duty as a cleanser and makeup remover. This rich, silky foaming formula combines the cleansing power of a face wash with the effectiveness of a makeup remover. The single-step approach shaves minutes off your bedtime beauty routine.
-Rich, silky formula cleans skin without stripping moisture
-Rinses completely clean
Here's my review:
- One pump of product does the job
- Removes all makeup completely, without having to take off your first layer of skin
- Slight burn when it gets in your eyes, but no different than any other eye remover I've used
- Easy to rinse off, no residue
- Very drying, the skin around my mouth/nose is a little flaky
Overall I'm happy with the product and will use it up completely, but I do want to try to find a product that works just as well but isn't as drying. Any suggestions?
What do you use to remove makeup? How do you remove your eye makeup?