Tuesday, February 1, 2011

OOTD

Nordstrom Top
White basic tank
JBrand Skinny Jeans
Nince West Wedges
F21 Necklace

This is what I wore to my Grand Big Sis' engagement party (see her cute BM idea here). It was so much fun, but I'll do a whole post on it soon!

I just got this top and love it! It drapes so cute and is so comfortable! I'm definitely going back to buy it in white. I just bought it last week in the BP section, but they don't have it online yet. I bought a S and am really happy with the way it fits.

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was busy busy and now I have no voice to show for it! Hopefully it decides to come back soon.

10 comments :

Anonymous said...

I love this outfit!! I think I might need to get this top :)

Sassy In The South said...

cute outfit!

Ashley J said...

That shirt is so fun, cannot wait to see a closer pic (hint, hint)!!

Anonymous said...

Love the shirt! It looks like it would be comfortable to wear.

Hikari said...

Your hair is always perfect. Love it.

Anonymous said...

super cute!
and ya, youre hair is always perfect

ali v. said...

ahhh--nothing worse than losing your voice! at least you had a fun weekend! loved the drapey top...it looks gorgeous on you! can't wait to see more from you :) xoxo {av}

palmandpineblog said...

Can you ever go wrong with wedges?! Love the look hun!

xoxo, natasha
twenty-something blog

Kerr said...

I am so jealous you can wear open toe shoes right now

Anonymous said...

Sooooo cute, love the top! That color looks awesome on you.