Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day! & OOTD

 
This weekend the Fiance and I picked up our marriage license. While we were at City Hall, it was full of people getting married and I was so excited for them! Of the brides there, they were all wearing cute short white dresses and had tons of family with them to witness their big day. It was really sweet and I tried to peek into the room where they exchange vows, but didn't get a good look. The Fiance and I had made up all these stories about each couple and what they were going to do afterwards to celebrate, like driving off to Vegas for the weekend and whether some of them were eloping. It was quite entertaining.


Fire Lace Overlay Dress from Nordstrom
Nordstrom Belt
Steve Madden Intyce Boots
Mossimo Pink Tights

Here's my OOTD for today that I wore into the office. I'm wearing the same tights I wore from my flamingo costume (see it here). I forgot how pink they are!

Happy Valentines Day to everyone!
Everyone has love to celebrate- lovers, friends, and family and I hope each of you has a wonderful day today. Thank you for all your comments and support! You guys really brighten my day and I know I can count on you for advice, laughs, and positive affirmation when needed!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

15 comments :

Vanessa said...

Happy Valentines Day! The pop of pink from the tights is awesome :-)

Ashley J said...

Happy Valentine's Day to my beautiful blogger friend! Love that dress you wore with the pop of pink on your legs!

KatiePerk said...

Adorable!! Happy Valentine's day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day!

XOXO,

http://outfitidentifier.com/

Rissy said...

aww so cute! congrats on the license!

I swear that is like the third time I have seen taht dress in bloggy world but the first I have actually seen it on a peson. Thank you thank you thank you!

Anonymous said...

Love the lace on the dress, so pretty!! Congrats on the license. Have a wonderful V-day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day friend! Love that you added pink to that already wonderful outfit just for vday! Hope you guys have a great day!

Anonymous said...

wow. great outfit. but, my question is who took the pic. great photography skills to say the least.

Anonymous said...

such a great way to spend valentines weekend :)

Rach said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I absolutely love that white dress :)

palmandpineblog said...

Happy Valentine's Day doll!

Jules said...

What a perfect day to get your marriage license! We took a pic after we got our license too. Your outfit is really cute and I’m loving the pink tights.

I hope you had a Happy Valentine’s Day!

Margaret said...

love the lace on you girly!
great blog!
loving the posts
stop by some time xx
take a peek at my Valentine's giveaway while you're at it!

Nado Queenie said...

Yay! Doesn't it make it that much more real? So excited for you & M, xoxo!

Anonymous said...

love this outfit! the pink tights makes it perfect :)