Thursday, May 21, 2009

Gossip Girl Finale

I know I'm a few days late, but it was one of the best episodes of the season!
If you don't know already, I'm an avid fan and total Team Blair member. I've been waiting for C and B to get it together all season long!
I'm also excited for Georgina to be back as well! If only she and Blair could be friends, the trouble they could stir up!!
GG Graduation
Pros:
Everyone graduated!
Lily & Rufus finally get engaged-with a wristband ring! So perfect!
Serena finds where her dad is
Jenny is made the new Queen B
Vanessa and Nate are going backpacking
Chuck and Blair finally get together and he tells her he loves her, over and over again. So cute!
Serena's sequin dress at Nate's party
Georgina requests to be Blair's roommate in college
Cons:
Serena's too clingy blue dress at the beginning
Serena didn't wear a grad cap, but tied her class tassel to her hair. Really????
Jenny gets rid of headbands (which is funny, but I do enjoy seeing how they're always worked into their hair/wardrobe)
Georgina requests to be Blair's roommate in college
B GradSC & B


No comments :