Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bloody Marys

There's no gray for this drink, you either love them or hate them.
I, for one, love them!
They are perfect for drinking in the AM, help with a hangover, poolside, with lunch, etc.
A few weekends ago, my girlfriends and I went to a Bloody Mary Bar! (imagine my excitement)
You get a mini-pitcher of vodka and ice and make your own. The bar including powdered seasonings such as onion and lemon pepper, the various Tabasco sauces, A1 steak sauce, Lea & Perrins, several bloody mixes, and my favorite part: the garnishes. They had stuffed olives with pimento, blue cheese, or garlic, salsa, green beans, celery, crumbled blue cheese, and lemons and limes.
Being a Bloody Mary aficionado, I made everyones drink…all day long.
It was a perfect brunch and I'll be frequenting the bar more mornings to come
Photobucket


Photobucket
The olives are the best part!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Such a great day...and you do make the best bloody mary's...i can testify to that!

Anonymous said...

very cool!!!
I just had the best Bloody Mary EVER last week! We were in Seattle and found out that a new type of Vodka had just come out, its a Bacon Vodka!!! The bartender made our bloddy marys with it and it was amazing!!!
-Tricia