Two of my favorite trends for spring are trends that seem to be around every year- pastels and florals. I love these two trends! They’re fun, easy to wear, and so versatile. I think they’re great for any age and gender. Pastels and florals are available at every price point and simple to try out in a variety of ways. Sandals, shorts, tops, dresses, and accessories are all ways you can try out a new trend without fully having to commit to it.
Here are some of my favorite pieces I’ve seen for the trend:
A while ago, I used to participate monthly must-read posts with several bloggers and today's post was a reunion one! We haven't posted together in some time now and it was great to to catch up and see where everyone is today. Below is some recent posts from these great gals and you can also check out their favorite spring trends too!
What are your favorite sprint trends?
- Alison*Elle - Alison has been embracing 2015 with a helpful reminder from this love wall.
- Beautygirl24 - Noelle discovers her favorite Express camisole comes in a Spring-worthy floral print.
- Ella Pretty - Zeba was super-excited to get a full page feature in a Canadian magazine!
- Fifth & Bloor - Mehreen is loving her extremely ripped jeans! She talks about how to style them here.
- Love, Lipstick & Pearls - Kristen just announced Baby #2 and shared some pregnancy updates.
- Schnelle Couture - Danielle discusses her new hair care finds
- Sequins and Stilettos - Skylette channeled her inner Betty Draper with this dress for spring