Thursday, September 4, 2014

Recent Purchases- Labor Day Haul

Yesterday was such a good mail day! My Labor Day Old Navy haul arrived, woohoo! There's a few items from my Wishlist post that I'm so excited I got my hands on. I'm still waiting on an order from Carter's for Ellie, that I'll be sure to post as well. I've been so excited for this ON order. It's all items I've had in my cart for a while. There's still a few items I'm eyeing (like a hat and some boots), but I'm waiting until it cools off to get those.

 photo 2EA1A3E5-720D-4A80-BDA1-1E69F7D97FAA_zpsvrhwahja.jpg photo B9990012-9C56-4CA7-852F-D5BF06E94DF2_zpsobcomnfn.jpg
I'm in LOVE with this dress. I can't wait to wear it! It's the perfect dress to wear year round. The sleeveless silhouette makes it perfect for summer and the textured fabric bring it right into fall. It's going to be perfect with tights and boots. I ended up getting the cardigan I posted about (in this Wishlist) in white to go with the dress and some other items in my closet.

 photo 53dea179-a7f5-4c24-bfec-ca59c6ebc37c_zpsba759cf5.jpg
This flannel was added to my cart immediately and I was worried it would sell out before I pulled the trigger on checking out. I love a good plaid and these colors are so cute together.

 photo b91079f8-e473-41f0-a9e4-306c920ca745_zpse0ae5f81.jpg photo 999F1E04-5C08-4956-9DFC-8BA2EE329FA1_zpsdq1zxcic.jpg
These Ts are everything. I've already worn the Fabulous one (which is why it's wrinkled- I hung it up to dry) and order the J'Adore one next. I bought one size up in a large so that they would fit a bit big and I could tuck in the front. These tops are so comfortable and soft. I'll be wearing them 24/7 I'm sure.

 photo A1166BB0-18A6-411D-A059-23F1D2C1ED9C_zpsdeklzkkp.jpg
I'm obsessed with all things marled. I fell in love with the pattern last year and I'm so happy I'm finding it everywhere this year. This sweater is gorgeous and I love the 3/4 sleeves. It's perfect to layer and Old Navy knit sweaters are some of my favorites. I bought a plain long sleeve gray one last year and wish I bought it in every color.

 photo 1A3A31CB-271D-4D2B-97BE-E4A1EE867999_zpswufqqk1c.jpg
After seeing Rachel Parcell of Pink Peonies in a simple pink cardigan, I went on the hunt to find one. I loved the feminine, simple look of it. This shawl collar is so soft and comfortable. It kind of reminds me of Olivia Pope of Scandal too, which I'm totally loving right now.

 photo a9013c22-ff95-4469-992a-3fbaf5ac87e2_zpsae46a29c.jpg
One thing I'm so happy about is that all of the items were great purchases! They all fit great and were exactly what I was expecting. Initially I was worried that some items may not fit how I wanted them too, or it would look how I expected them too in real life, but each item worked out. Love when the worlds collide like that.

Did you buy anything from their Labor Day sale?

4 comments :

Unknown said...

Love the dress! Can't wait to see what it looks like on. I ordered a ton from Carter's for Kimber for fall...I can't wait until it cools off so she can wear it!

Kristin said...

LOVE it all! I was looking at that pink cardigan as a potential family photo outfit! You should probably model it and send me a pic to see if it will work. ;)

Frances said...

I love all those items! I didn't see any or I would have probably purchased the marled sweater and the Fabulous t-shirt too!

Carolyn said...

Love all of these!! :)