Monday, September 22, 2014

Fall Polish Favorites

 photo fallpolishesBlend_zps16885c8d.jpg

Essie Wicked // Essie Bahama Mama // Essie Chinchilly // Essie After School Boy Blazer
OPI Lincoln Park After Dark // Sally Hansen Slick Slate // Sally Hansen Uptempo Plum // Sally Hansen Black and Blue 

Happy first day of fall! After posting my Summer Polish Favorites, it's only right to post my favorite fall ones today. I scoured through my treasure chest of polish and picked my favorite top eight to share. Most of my colors are close to black when applied, and I love how dark they look on.

Essie Wicked- A dark burgundy, I lived in this color last year and I'm excited to wear it again this season.

Essie Bahama Mama- A gorgeous dark purple, almost wine colored. I've had this on my toes for weeks now. It's so much darker than it looks in the above picture.

Essie Chinchilly- A total cult classic for a reason! Looks great on everyone and is the perfect neutral.

Essie After School Boy Blazer- Another almost black shade, I've been obsessed with Navy and I'll be wearing this one all season for sure.

OPI Lincoln Park After Dark- Another cult classic, a wine-black shade and gorgeous. It's so chic and dark.

Sally Hansen Slick Slate- Very similar to Chinchilly, but darker. It's perfect for your toes or fingers and pairs perfectly with a nude pink mani to match.

Sally Hansen Uptempo Plum- This has been one of my favorites for a few years now. It's a beautiful dark plum with some shimmer. It's perfect for a special night out.

Sally Hansen Black and Blue- I loved this shade last year! To get the dark color I wanted, I put two coats over a black coat and it was a beautiful color change with the blue, green, and purple. Very fun!

What are some of your favorite fall colors? Any color I'm missing out on?

6 comments :

Kristin Thompson said...

I love Wicked, Chinchilly, & Lincoln Park After Dark! I'll definitely have to check out the other colors! I've been dying to pick up After School Boy Blazer!

Kristin
Crumbs & Curls

Melissa {Persnickety Plates} said...

LPAD (I'm lazy) is a staple. This year I like essie Shearling Darling and OPI Every Month Is Oktoberfest.

Nat said...

All those Essie colors are my favorite too! I just bought the new dressed to kilt and it's a great dark red

Kristen said...

It's one of my faves! I just painted my toes in the color last night

Kristen said...

I'll have to check those out!

Kristen said...

It's so hard to find a good red- thanks for the rec!