Friday, August 29, 2014

Old Navy Work Wish List

In a previous post I talked about how I'm sick of my clothes right now, I feel like I wear the same thing all the time and that everything looks the same. I'm just stuck in a rut, but I don't want to go and buy a bunch of clothes I can only wear on the weekends or to work. I mentioned that Old Navy has a ton of great stuff right now and wanted to share my wishlist with you. If I'm honest, my shopping bag for Old Navy has 26 items, but I included only the items that would be work appropriate (unlike the Fabulous t-shirt or Wide Brim hat). I did order two items online last week that's included in today's post so I'm excited for them to come in. They're more for fall though, so I won't be wearing them anytime soon. Fall, ugh. Does anyone else feel like summer just came and went as fast as a weekend?

Everything is on sale right now too at Old Navy, up to 50% off! I ordered a few more items yesterday, so if you have your eye on something get it now!

 photo ON1Blend_zps64b20b6f.jpg

Quilted Jersey Dresses- A dress with sleeves! Yay! I also love the quilted detail, this dress will be adorbs with tights and boots.
Ponte-Knit Circle Skirts- I love this skirt! It's fun and super cute. I just wonder about the length? I'd want to try this on in person, before purchasing. It does come in tall, so maybe I'll order it online after trying on in-store.
Sleeveless Ponte-Knit Dresses- I have this dress in black and wear it weekly. The material is awesome, doesn't wrinkle, has a bit of a thickness, and is easy to layer. This dress has a detailed material that's gorgeous.
Jersey Pencil Skirts- I love this bright blue color, it will be a great skirt to wear year round. Grays/blacks/emerald for fall and bright green/yellow in summer.


 photo ON2Blend_zps92550cb8.jpg

Sleeveless Shirt- I have a similar shirt from ON already, but it has to be ironed so I rarely wear it (plus it wrinkles like crazy), but this is rayon so no ironing! Woohoo! I love this color, it's beautiful! I plan on picking it up with some Old Navy cash I earned.
Satin Boho Tops- Another easy top to throw on and go. The color is so vibrant and would be cute paired with a colored statement necklace.
Marled Crew-Neck Sweaters- I added and ordered this top immediately. I love the marled look and I'm sure I'll be wearing this all of the fall and winter season.
Felt Smoking Flats- I've always liked the smoking loafer look, but never purchased any myself. I like the look of this flat's color and material.


 photo ON3Blend_zps3d0438ec.jpg
Shawl-Collar Open-Front Cardi- This is another item I ordered, it's shawl-collar makes it a bit more casual, but paired with the right top and accessories it will be great with slacks. I love the blush color and it will be super cute with some skinnies and booties on the weekend.
Lightweight Cardis- I already have this cardigan in gray and wear it weekly, I definitely want to add some more colors to my closet and this navy and wine color are gorgeous and easy to pair with sleeveless tops and dresses.

What are some of your favorite work to weekend items? Where do you like to shop for work?

2 comments :

Frances said...

I love Old Navy. I've been eyeing their clothes this week and am even making a trip there tomorrow! I love all the pieces you've chosen, they will work so well for the office and you can mix and match with more casual pieces too!

Erin said...

I have the ponte knit dress in black, too! I definitely understand the clothing rut. I had to bite the bullet and buy a few new things in order to keep from wearing awful potato pants (khaki) and a cardigan every day.