Wednesday, October 17, 2012

InstaLately Link-up 2

Mossimo Skinnies in Wine/ Nordstrom Basic V-neck
Target Leopard flats (super old, I think this is the first time I wore them)
HandM purse, I bought it earlier this summer, but still saw it in stores this month

F21 Skinnies/Mossimo Cardigan, tank, and belt/Steve Madden Boots 

Rainy sleepy days call for a donut bun (see my how-to here)/Nordstrom BP Headband 
When I wear this head band, my husband tells me "I like that headband, it's sporty"
LOL.

Lazy days. Here I'm wearing a men's thermal, but thought I'd class it up with a statement necklace from Groopdealz

My old stomping grounds, good ole Cal Poly Pomona. 
I'm an advisor for my sorority and headed back for a chapter meeting. 

MAC debuted their new Glamour Daze collection and it's gorgeous! 
Definitely found some wishlist items! 

Head over and link up!
Post a Comment