Monday, October 22, 2012

MAC Glamour Daze Holiday Collection 2012

Last week I was invited to preview MAC's Glamour Daze collection and was so excited to check it all out. MAC's holiday collections are always my favorite! They're always filled with fabulous colors and neat packaging. This collection is no different.

At the event, they really went all out. They had security there, two cute waiters wearing bow ties, and served drinks and snacks. They also had two girls dressed up like the models for the collection and they sang! I was very impressed. The only thing that was difficult is how packed it was, it took a long time to check out any collection.

Here's some looks at what the collection includes:


 

The collection will be available late October early November everywhere, and I can't wait! All of the packaging is so cute! The clutches for the blotting powders and lipstick have an extra section on one side to use as a purse!

Here's some super professional phone shots I took there:

At the event, we had the chance to buy items there, but I somehow restrained myself and walked away with only their pink blush,  Easy Manner which a beauty guru there put on me and I fell in love. It's such a natural flush color and there's no shimmer! Nearly all of my blush has shimmer in it so this is a new thing for me. I also am in LOVE with the eyeshadow palettes, the warm colors (it's the one above that's on top in the pic) is gorgeous!! I love warm golds and neutrals and the plum color looks gorgeous next to them! How I didn't buy it, I don't know, but now it's on my Christmas list. 

Do you love holiday collections?  Did you get a sneak peek at Glamour Daze? Do you plan on purchasing anything from the collection?

13 comments :

Brooke said...

I am so jealous!

Unknown said...

Those brush kits are gorgeous! Love the packaging xxx

REBrown said...

Very fun! I'm a fan of no-shimmer blush too.

Hikari said...

I love holiday makeup! How fun that you got to go!

Hannah, Here! said...

Awesome opportunity! I might just have to purchase something from the collection.

Heather said...

I'm gonna be going to MAC in a couple weeks. So hopefully I am able to get a few things from this collection.

Katie Did What said...

What a fun event!! Ugh, I could literally buy the entire MAC store, it's all so pretty! And I am loving your "super profesh phone shots" hehe
xo

Unknown said...

I don't usually wear MAC but I may try some of these out! No shimmer blush is a win for me

http://www.bronzedsundaze.blogspot.com

XO Alex

palmandpineblog said...

Love that first photo!

xo, tasha
twenty-something blog

Anonymous said...

OMG I'm so proud of you that you walked away with only one item.

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

Love it all, especially the packaging! So proud of you for showing such restraint and only getting the blush ;)

JMB said...

I am with Brooke, I'm JAYLOUS, sissster! I am a MAC hooker! It all looks so pretty and it's honestly the only makeup that works for me and I swear by..

Lyndsy said...

how fun! i was just in a mac store in sf this weekend and their collection was almost all sold out! love the eyeshadows and nail polishes!