Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Our Wedding: Entrance and First Dance


Our first song was The Beatles "Here Comes the Sun"

My Father and I dance to The Beatles "Hey Jude". I used to make him place this song on repeat for hours as a child and it always makes me think of him. A lot of my taste in music is influenced by my Dad, he listened to all the old goodies and I just jammed along next to him on our family drives growing up. I'm now trying to talk Matt into naming one of our children Jude, but I think I'm losing the battle. Oh ya, my Dad and I cried the entire song. Full on sobbing.


Matthew and his Mother danced to Christian Barnes "On This Day" which is a perfect mother/son song to dance to. I remember listening to it the first time and I couldn't help but get choked up. If you look at the first pic, she has his hand on his face and it's just the sweetes thing.
Post a Comment