Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Celeb Inspiration: Liv Tyler

I've been a fan of Liv Tyler since Empire Records and I never looked back. Liv is definitely a rockstar's child, her style is always fashion forward, flashy, and never boring. She always has a unique twist on the most basic of looks. Plus, I think she'd be such a doll in real life, every girl's bff. I just love her look and think I would wear everything she wears (even the stuff I didn't picture). She puts the looks together so easily, even her most glamorous looks are never over done.
 Red Carpet: Liv always pulls out the glitz for red carpet events and I'm pretty sure she'd be easy to spot at a party with all her flair.


Tuxedo Jackets: Miss Tyler makes the most of this basic staple, pairing it with evening wear and taking a casual outfit to the next level. Wearing the jacket in bold colors or patterns keeps her in front of the trend.
 


Not Your Basic Black: Black is so easy to wear, but Liv livens it up with bright hues, punches of colored accessories and unexpected details.

What do you think of Liv's style? Do you love it? Do you think it would be easy to copy/wear?
What was your favorite look?
Post a Comment