Monday, July 18, 2011

OOTD and Weekend Re-Cap

For the weekend I decided to try a new app on my phone FX Camera for some different shots than my usual. Let me know if you like it. I won't use it all the time because I prefer the true color of something, but just thought I'd switch it up.


Target Boy's Pin Striped Shirt
F21 Shorts
F21 Scarf (used as a belt)

This weekend the H and I went bowling with some of his co-workers. Actually they bowled and I just cheered them on.

$2 Retro Buds- what a steal!

8 comments :

Jules said...

I'll definitely have to check out that app! I really love Instagram. It's the best one I've used and better yet - it's free!

Going bowling is always a good time, even if you're just there to cheer. I love your cute outfit!

Michelle said...

Love the pics and your outfit! What kind of phone do you have? Is it an iphone or droid app?

Chelsea said...

The pictures look great! I definitely love the retro vibe. Super cute outfit too! :)

Miss Cupcake said...

Love the pics!!! I'll check out that app!!!

XOXO, CC

http://twitter.com/CupcakeKissesxx

https://thecupcakecartel.blogspot.com

Katy said...

i actually like how the pictures turned out. :)
I love your outfit and who knew Bud cans could look so artistic. LOL!
xo
KATY

Rebecca said...

Love all your pictures!! Excited to read more of your blog<3

REBrown said...

Very cool pictures! It looks right at home with the Bud Classics.

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

That outfit is so cute! I am surprised you didn't bowl! I love it ;)