Monday, February 1, 2010

Best/Worst Dressed at the Grammys

Worst dressed:

Photobucket
Carrie Ann Anaba- you look like a napkin, clean it up.

Photobucket
Katy Perry- shopping Betty White's closet I see?

Photobucket
Beyonce- you're beautiful, had an
awesome fashion year, but what are you wearing?

Photobucket
Ke$ha- I love your song, I know you're a party girl, but lets at least try to look like you don't have a hangover and just got back from your shift as a Vegas showgirl.

Photobucket
Britney- I thought you had cleaned up your life? Let's starting cleaning out your closet this year.

Photobucket
Ciara-girl, you look like a dominatrix of the future.

Best dressed:

Photobucket
Taylor- I love how this dress is both mature and age appropriate, good job! The color is gorgeous too on you!

Photobucket
Miley- Usually, I'm pretty rough on
you, but I really loved your dress. It's very spot on the trend, age appropriate, and both edgy and feminine- which I love.

Photobucket
Pink- I know I'll probably get some flack for this, but I don't think anyone else but you could have rocked this!

Photobucket
Lea- You make me swoon, you're always divine on the red carpet. I can't wait to see more of you!

Photobucket
Heidi- when do you ever look bad?

Photobucket
Lady Gaga- I loved your performance! Sir Elton John is one of my favorite artists of all time! Plus, I loved the color of this costume!


Did you guys watch the Grammys? Who was your best/worst dressed? Who was your favorite performer?
Post a Comment