Monday, February 1, 2010

Best/Worst Dressed at the Grammys

Worst dressed:

Photobucket
Carrie Ann Anaba- you look like a napkin, clean it up.

Photobucket
Katy Perry- shopping Betty White's closet I see?

Photobucket
Beyonce- you're beautiful, had an
awesome fashion year, but what are you wearing?

Photobucket
Ke$ha- I love your song, I know you're a party girl, but lets at least try to look like you don't have a hangover and just got back from your shift as a Vegas showgirl.

Photobucket
Britney- I thought you had cleaned up your life? Let's starting cleaning out your closet this year.

Photobucket
Ciara-girl, you look like a dominatrix of the future.

Best dressed:

Photobucket
Taylor- I love how this dress is both mature and age appropriate, good job! The color is gorgeous too on you!

Photobucket
Miley- Usually, I'm pretty rough on
you, but I really loved your dress. It's very spot on the trend, age appropriate, and both edgy and feminine- which I love.

Photobucket
Pink- I know I'll probably get some flack for this, but I don't think anyone else but you could have rocked this!

Photobucket
Lea- You make me swoon, you're always divine on the red carpet. I can't wait to see more of you!

Photobucket
Heidi- when do you ever look bad?

Photobucket
Lady Gaga- I loved your performance! Sir Elton John is one of my favorite artists of all time! Plus, I loved the color of this costume!


Did you guys watch the Grammys? Who was your best/worst dressed? Who was your favorite performer?

4 comments :

Amber's Notebook said...

I liked Beyonces outfit that she wore inside WAY better then her red carpet look.

Miley was my favorite though. She looked great!

Oh my Brit brit, get it together...

Amanda said...

I actually really liked Carrie Underwood's dress as well (she was even wearing winter white!). It was a little bit different at the top, but I liked it a lot. http://omg.yahoo.com/news/carrie-underwood-flies-solo-on-grammy-red-carpet/35038

Kristen said...

Ya, Carrie Underwood always looks great! I couldn't find a picture of her until after this post though. Thanks for the link!

Lyndsy said...

Katy Perry looked weird and I absolutely adored Lea Michelle's as well. Good breakdown :)